To all old and new Toybox users alike,
Back in February of this year, our team at
XOXO Capitalbought Toybox because we see the potential for it as a terrific tool for the web design process.
The journey begins...
For digital studios, you need to know what the customer wants then how to translate that to your developers and designers.
For developers, you need to know not simply what element needs a change but at what screen size and the context of the web or app the issue is happening in.
For designers, you also need to know what exactly needs a change communicated clearly and within the context of the overall design.
For stakeholders, you need a simple, direct method to clearly communicate what needs to change and why.
What we're going to deliver...
It didn't take analyzing several hundred data points to see what works and what doesn't. Many of you have told us what you want and we're working to put those suggestions in place.
But beyond all of the great suggestions, we also thought of how we can leverage the browser to maximum effect. Wouldn't it be great if Toybox could
- have the extension work across multiple browsers
- separate pins for hidden elements and visible ones on a page
- work with single-page applications and website builders better
- communicate the changes you need for different size screens separately
- allow you to record the actions that cause the problem you are trying to solve
- sync with more integrations, Github and Gitlab especially, and have them be 2 way synchronous
- show the difference in CSS between selected elements to quickly identify discrepancies
- be way faster, and simpler for guests to onboard and get started
- more control over billing and organization settings
and how do unlimited guests for every plan sound?😃
There are many more of course, but we need to start somewhere.
And So, The Roadmap...
We're making our whole roadmap public so you can see our progress.
You can see and contribute to our roadmap at feedback.toyboxsystems.com
Let us know what you would like to see! We'd ❤️ to hear from you.